23 June 2013
More packing, more cleaning and
lots of goodbyes today. We went to see
Tante Ruth this morning to say our final goodbyes to her. She’s loosing it – couldn’t even remember
that Kory was married. L We went to
Philadelphia Church to say goodbye to our friends there, then on to the church
picnic Agape was having to say goodbye there.
I got a lot of good feedback from the talk I gave last week, so that was
nice. People were so surprised I spoke
such good Norwegian throughout my speech, and I must say, I was too. God is good.
People stopped by today to say
goodbye as we were packing up. I’ve
decided I’m not unpacking until we come live here another year sometime, as
this is just way too much work and stress.
We have so many offers from people to come stay with them or use their
cabin for weeks or months on end that I don’t think we need our condo for a
while, so we might just do that. I’m
tired of packing, sorting, thinking about each thing. Ugh.
We said our goodbyes but the day’s
end came before we were done cleaning so it’s going to be an early day
tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment