The honeymooners (Ryan and Laura, our housesitters) are on their way! I was freaking out that the house wouldn’t be clean enough by the time they get here and God sent two angels by the name of Carol and Gail to my rescue. We cleaned all day and (except for my office) we made the house sparkle.
Carol and Gail are part of our home fellowship group. They say you don’t know who your friends are until you move… and it’s real clear I am blessed with true friends – they each scrubbed a different bathroom (toilet and all) while I was cleaning the kitchen. God bless them for their selfless giving of their time today! Hallelujah the house is clean!
And on a different note – Kaleb was on “my list” today as he was doing something I didn’t approve of in the least. I told him he couldn’t have a playdate on Wednesday if this behavior kept up. He then wrote me a note and disappeared. It simply said, “I will be living out in the fort until conditions improve.” It made me laugh out loud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ha! He's too funny! I will miss him. And you and Kory too!
Post a Comment