Two months and counting… I got an e-mail this morning from Turid that we were overcharged for our condo dues at Moa so the association is sending back roughly $800 – so that will pay for most of our tabs for a year for the van (the registration is over a thousand dollars a year!). God is good.
They have an interesting banking system over there – far more advanced than ours. No one writes checks – everything is done over the internet and they just do direct deposits into the account of the person they owe money to. When you pay a bill, it gets to the company instantly. When you send someone money – it just posts that second. So, now that we are getting a refund – they will just deposit the money directly into our account at Sparebanken Møre. I need to learn that system when I’m there so Turid won’t have to pay all our bills anymore.
We got an e-mail from Lars, the one who is selling us the van. He is getting something fixed on the steering, but he said the brakes will soon need to be replaced. Good to know.
They have an interesting banking system over there – far more advanced than ours. No one writes checks – everything is done over the internet and they just do direct deposits into the account of the person they owe money to. When you pay a bill, it gets to the company instantly. When you send someone money – it just posts that second. So, now that we are getting a refund – they will just deposit the money directly into our account at Sparebanken Møre. I need to learn that system when I’m there so Turid won’t have to pay all our bills anymore.
We got an e-mail from Lars, the one who is selling us the van. He is getting something fixed on the steering, but he said the brakes will soon need to be replaced. Good to know.
I packed up 4 boxes last night – so I’m ¼ of the way done. It’s amazing how much I can get in a box with the vacuum sealed bags! I used it for bedding and Kaleb’s clothes and coats. I’m glad we don’t get charged for the weight of the boxes because they are all stuffed to the brim and weigh a ton.

No comments:
Post a Comment