This morning before six we drove Stuart and Judy to the airport and said our goodbyes to them, then went home and back to sleep. This evening we had to say our own goodbyes to some of our friends from Agape Church, as our home fellowship group there had a little going away party for us. I really hate goodbyes.
We spent the entire afternoon going through our stuff and trying to figure out what we should take home with us and what we should leave behind. All the treasures I’ve purchased weigh more then the baggage allowance, so some hard decisions needed to be made. I hate making those kinds of decisions.
Tonight after the party we stopped by Odd and Turid’s for a late night visit. Kory has developed a strange looking rash on his face that some of the women at the party thought needed medical attention (they are nurses). They were worried he had a tick bite that got infected. Good thing we have Cousin (Doctor) Odd at our beck and call. He said it was just a rash that needs an antibiotic cream so he wrote down the name of it and we can buy it on Monday. No worries, he said. I hate it when I worry about stuff like that.
And that was our day. I’m feeling too sad to write anymore because I really don’t want to think about leaving Norway. We agreed we will never travel outside Norway when we come here for only 90 days, as it takes up too much precious time and we didn’t get to spend enough of it with all those we love here. The only good thing is that I’ve lined up a few days of seeing friends when we are back home, so it will help take the sting out of leaving here. I hate being lonely.

1 comment:
Beautiful picture!
Post a Comment