I’ve been running since the minute I got up. I had to get a few things ready before I went to a prayer meeting at ten. The meeting lasted until nearly one, when I had a friend coming over for lunch. She was already in our living room waiting for me when I got home two minutes before one o’clock. We ate then visited a few hours. I had an hour after she left until My Pal Vestina came by so I ran to the store for a few things while waiting for her. We all had leftovers for dinner. Vestina was getting a haircut next door so the timing worked out well. Tante Kari came up for a little visit and to say goodbye. We then left to take our car to the repair shop so it can get fixed while we are gone. Odd brought us home and here it is, bedtime, and I’m wondering how the hours flew by as fast as they did.
I could write more, but I need to sleep. We get up at five to catch the bus to the airport and then we are off to Oslo, then Vienna, then Tel Aviv. We don’t get to the hotel in Israel until two in the morning on Wednesday so there is a lot of waiting in airports tomorrow and it will surely be a long day.
I’m not sure if I’ll get an internet signal anywhere or if I’ll even be able to post my blog while we are gone, but I’ll try. What I am sure of however, is that we’re in for a memorable time.

No comments:
Post a Comment