I'm still facing challenges when trying to post my blog. My computer's operating system had a "bad" updates which has corrupted a lot of my files so I can use less and less of it's functions. Currently I can still open Word, but that's it... then save it to my external hard drive, but unless I find a computer with a place to plug in my hard drive, I can't post the blog ... or photos.
I'm trying. But this computer at the hotel won't allow uploads... and has a very limited window of use so I can't retype the whole thing.
Brief update: we had our two days in Holland seeing windmills and Amsterdam and today we drive to Denmark to go to Legoland tomorrow. We'll be staying at a campground so I'm sure to befriend someone with a laptop there. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment